- New Safe Sales
- Used Safe Sales and Purchases
- Combination Changes
- Digital Lock Sales and Installation
Some of the most common types of safes for your home include:
Fireproof safes are often used to protect important documents or valuable items in the home or office. Each safe has a protective barrier that will help prevent documents and items from being destroyed if there is a fire.
Wall safes are used in both both homes and businesses and can include a fireproof barrier. These safes are typically small and are designed to be hidden from view. Safes can also be hidden in the floor (known as floor safes) and are similar in style to those hidden in walls.
Some of the most common types of safes for your business include:
- Large depository safes are often used in businesses. The top of the device opens to revel a drawer type slot that, when closed, drops the item into the safe. This option is ideal for making money deposits throughout the day in shops.
- Under-counter safes are also commonly used in businesses. This type of safe fits securely under the counter and can include a depository feature that allows employees to drop items into the locked safe without opening it.
- Drop Safes. If you handle sensitive documents or cash in the business world, you can protect them using a drop safe. Drop safes are a must have for any growing business that handles large amounts of cash and sensitive documents. Employees can quickly deposit cash and valuables in the safe for later access.
Our Professional Safe Services
- New combinations for existing safes
- New safe installations
- Vault doors
- Safe openings
- Safe relocation
- Master key systems and high-security locks
- File cabinet and desk lock repairs or re-keying
- Electronic keypads
- Key-less entry
- Access control systems
One Company For All Your Auto, Home, and Business Security Needs.