Selecting a new safe it is not a decision to take lightly. Considerations such as size, ratings and cost are some of the factors that you must consider. We work with you to help you find the product that meets your safe security needs. Our professional safe services in Omaha include:
- New Safe Sales
- Used Safe Sales and Purchases
- Combination Changes
- Digital Lock Sales and Installation
Some of the most common types of safes for your Omaha home and Professional safe services include:
- Fireproof Safes are often used to protect important documents or valuable items in the home or office. Each safe has a protective barrier that will help prevent documents and items from being destroyed if there is a fire.
- Wall Safes are used in both both homes and businesses and can include a fireproof barrier. These safes are typically small and are designed to be hidden from view. Safes can also be hidden in the floor (known as floor safes) and are similar in style to those hidden in walls.
Some of the most common types of safes for your Omaha business and professional safe services include:
- Large Depository Safes are often used in businesses. The top of the device opens to revel a drawer type slot that, when closed, drops the item into the safe. This option is ideal for making money deposits throughout the day in shops.
- Under-counter Safes are also commonly used in businesses. This type of safe fits securely under the counter and can include a depository feature that allows employees to drop items into the locked safe without opening it.
- Drop Safes. If you handle sensitive documents or cash in the business world, you can protect them using a drop safe. Drop safes are a must have for any growing business that handles large amounts of cash and sensitive documents. Employees can quickly deposit cash and valuables in the safe for later access.
Which safe is right for you? A quality home safe is often a once in a lifetime purchase, so you want to be sure you get the right safe for your needs. Take our “Which Safe is Right for You?” quiz to help you determine which safe best meets your needs. Remember…most people “wish they would have bought a bigger safe!”Take this quiz from Liberty Safes.
Carl Jarl Locksmiths | Professional Safe Services in Omaha
It’s vital that you protect your business documents and valuables from fire and burglary. Carl Jarl Locksmiths Sells, Delivers, Installs, and Services new and used safes in a variety of models and styles, for both home and commercial use. We can provide, service, install, and repair virtually any type of safe available.
Our Professional Safe Services
- New combinations for existing safes
- New safe installations
- Vault doors
- Safe openings
- Safe relocation
- Master key systems and high-security locks
- File cabinet and desk lock repairs or re-keying
- Electronic keypads
- Key-less entry
- Access control systems
Our trusted presence in Omaha since 1892 is the reason we are voted Omaha’s best year after year. We think you will be pleased with our Licensed Locksmith technicians and our professional service. Our dispatchers are always ready to assist in an emergency. We offer Safes, Lock and Hardware Sales and Installation, and expert security advice. We provide 24 hour locksmith services Monday through Saturday.