One Company For All Your Auto, Business Security, and Residential Locksmith Needs
Carl Jarl Locksmiths offers products and services to make your home Safe and Secure. From copying keys to installing safes. We take care of you and your family with quality products and friendly residential locksmith service. Your Security is our top priority.
Our Home Residential Locksmith Services Include:
- Lock installation/repair
- Lock re-key (issuing replacement keys)
- Cabinet lock installation/repair
- Master re-key
- Garage door locks
- Sliding door lock installation/ repair
- Security systems
- Safe installation and repair
What to Expect From Carl Jarl Locksmiths:
- We are licensed, bonded, and insured
- Provide immediate response
- Around the clock service
- All our employees are background checked, wear uniforms, and arrive in our own identifiable service vehicles
Do You Know Who Has The Keys To Your Home?
We recommend a lock re-key to anyone moving in to a home and to people who are unsure who has access to their home. When a lock is re-keyed the old key will no longer work in the lock and you will be able to control access with your new key. Or install a keyless door lock or electronic deadbolt and say goodbye to hiding keys under the doormat. No more getting extra keys made or getting locked out because you forgot your keys. Or forgetting who, exactly, has a key to your house. With a digital door lock, coming and going is effortless, and keyless!
Convenience + Peace of Mind + Protection
Call us today to schedule your installation. 402-393-7800
- In more than 50% of all residential burglaries, entry is gained through a door.
- More than 85% of break-ins are committed by non-professional burglars, who are usually desperate and dangerous individuals.
- 50% of all burglaries occur during the day.
- Good quality locks and key control systems are your first line of defense against a break-in.
10 Simple Steps to Safeguard Your Home
- Install a Night Watch deadbolt — the only deadbolt that prevents an intruder from entering your home, even if they have your key — on every entry door.
- Don’t hide spare keys outside of your home — experienced burglars will know where to look for them. Instead, consider using locking key storage products as a secure, alternative solution.
- Eliminate easy entry points by keeping entry doors, windows and the garage door closed and locked while at home or away. To secure sliding doors, invest in a security bar that will prevent against unauthorized entry.
- Avoid including personal information on your answering machine message, and never indicate that you are out–of–town or away from the home for an extended period. For added security, women who live alone may ask a male friend to record their outgoing message.
- Trim overgrown shrubs to below window level height so neighbors can see any suspicious activity that might take place. Overgrown shrubbery gives burglars a hiding place, especially when bushes or plants are growing in front of ground–level windows.
- Show activity in your home while on vacation. Keep a car in the driveway, and keep lights on a timer. Cancel your mail and newspaper delivery and give your lawn one last trim, or ask a neighbor to do it for you while you’re gone.
- Consider fitting Venetian blinds to ground-level windows. They will help stop thieves from seeing into your home during the day, and burglars hate Venetian blinds because they’re awkward to get past and can make a lot of noise.
- Be wary of leaving empty gift boxes outside for trash collection — they may alert burglars to the expensive, new purchase that’s inside your home.
- Use window and door alarms. Alarms vary in degree of sophistication, ranging from a door alarm that makes noise to silent alarms patched in to your local police station. Burglars will typically leave when any alarm is sounded. In addition, an inexpensive alarm also creates valuable piece of mind.
- Keep the perimeter of your home well lit. Installing low voltage outdoor lighting is a cost-effective way to discourage intruders.
Our dispatchers are always ready to assist in an emergency. We provide lock and hardware sales and installation, and give expert security advice. We provide 24-hour Emergency Locksmith Services in Omaha and surrounding areas. All Carl Jarl Locksmiths employees are background checked, uniformed, and will arrive in an identifiable service vehicle displaying our company logo.
We think you will be pleased with our Licensed Locksmith technicians and our professional service.
Carl Jarl Locksmiths representatives are always ready to serve your needs. We are only a phone call away. 402-393-7800